The Simajin® Application Suite offers a comprehensive simulation and analysis toolbox for solving your complex questions and concerns. The Simajin Application Suite is a general-purpose simulation application construction and experimentation tool. The simulation engine is agent-based, data-driven, and useful across a wide variety of scope and fidelity. This includes:
- the temporal domain (seconds to decades);
- the spatial domain (less than one meter to thousands of kilometers);
- the geographical domain (air, land, sea, subsurface, space); and,
- the representational domain (single to hundreds of thousands of entities)
Click here to download a Simajin Brochure!
The Simajin® Application Suite is composed of the:
- Simajin Simulation Engine;
- Simanij simulation-management, graphical user interface and analysis tool;
- and the Jasmin 3D Visualization tool.
The Simajin Simulation Engine has a rich heritage and has been built on 30+ years of experience. All aspects of a scenario can be evaluated, including logistical, medical, economic, environmental, political, etc., components. It has a flexible, realistic, balanced representation of behavior – both the physical and cognitive aspects.
In addition to providing the foundation of RhinoCorps’ widely used Vanguard: Vulnerability Assessment Tool and Archos: Training Simulation Tool, Simajin Simulation Applications have been developed to support and analyze areas such as:
- Biological Incident Modeling and Response Logistics
- Radiological Incident and Evacuation Modeling
- Metropolitan Transit Systems
- Human Model
- Tactical Unit Level Force-on-Force Engagements
- Strategic Warfighting
- Emergency/Health-Care Response to Natural Disasters
- Environment Management
- Crowd modeling at Large Scale Events
- Combined Cyber/Physical Security
- Air traffic and Ground Control Operations at Airports